Northern Bay College is a P-12 College with five campuses. Four of those campuses are P-8 with the Goldsworthy campus providing education for Year 9 through to Year 12. The SEED program is an initiative of Northern Bay College to provide our student’s with opportunities to live happy, active lifestyles at the same time as achieving excellent academic outcomes.
What does SEED stand for?
The SEED program is NBC’s Sports Empowerment Education and Development program.
The SEED program aims to provide all Northern Bay College Students with the opportunity to:
- Enjoy both sporting and academic success.
- Uphold the CORE values of Collaboration, Outcomes, Respect and Equity on the sporting field.
- Experience expert coaching and skill development.
- Foster positive relationships with students, staff and the NBC and local communities.
- Develop self-esteem and self-confidence through positive sporting experiences.
- Develop lifelong physical activity habits.
- Identify clear pathways in the sporting/physical education/health industries.
- Access leadership opportunities.
- Experience a variety of sporting opportunities through access to local clubs, coaches and facilities.
Director of Sport: Steven ‘Stoofa’ Lewry
College Head of Interschool Sport: Ben Lowery
Contact Number: 03 52249700